Vine Weavil

Ray B Lping at breathe.com
Sat May 11 19:06:51 EST 2002

There is a biological control agent available that is vey effective.  It is
called NemaSys but I am not sure who makes it.  It consists of dried
nematode worms that you re-hydrate and water into the soil where they infest
the larval stage of the weevil.  Interesting fact:  No male vine weevils
have been found to date.  Hope this helps :)

news:ab3km2$jn6$1 at knossos.btinternet.com...