Bamboo

David Kirschtel dk01 at u.washington.edu
Thu May 2 19:08:56 EST 2002

If it's one of those "Lucky Bamboos" that I've seen around, its actually
_Dracaena_ .
a quick way to tell is to look at the stem between the nodes (the
bulging "rings" were the leaves grow from) - if its not hollow then its
not bamboo.

Just for comparison take a look at the plants at http://www.luckybamboo.com