spath lynese

Cassandra~* cassandrajcox.leave at .me.alone.hotmail.com
Sat Mar 9 08:31:05 EST 2002

"dan" <info at newWinnipeg.com> wrote in message
news:uhci8.102257$kb.5934209 at news1.calgary.shaw.ca...
> Can anyone tell me if this plant needs more light, more water or less...
>
> it's a spath lynese, and I'm told it needs low light, moderate water...
>
> thanks for your help
> alex at newWinnipeg.com

Looks like your spath needs less H2O.  When a spath doesn't get enough, it
goes limp.  They do like water though.  Just not toooo much.  How big of a
pot is it in?  I can give you an idea of how much to water it.

A spath can tolerate low or medium light.

You can trim the edges off of the leaf so that it looks better.

Good luck!
C~*