Dracaena Massangeana

a a at a.com
Mon Mar 4 15:24:36 EST 2002

Thank you for the information. What do I cap the stalk with though? As I
mentioned before, all the stalks were capped with this black stuff... not
sure what it is though. Also, might there be any way to save the plant
without losing any of the stalks, or is it too late?  Also, how often should
it be watered?  How much water? What about feeding it?  Of course if I have
anymore questions, I will ask. Any help is really appreciated.

Thank you.

"Cereoid*" <cereoid at prodigy.net> wrote in message
news:yNEb8.10446$EG2.1498051784 at newssvr15.news.prodigy.com...
> Actually its Dracaena fragrans 'Massangeana', more appropriately called
> "Dragon Tree".
>
> Your plant has a fungal rot due to over watering. It is best to get rid of
> the infected parts and water the plant with a fungicide.
>
> http://www.hortworld.com/infosources/references/ARChase/yucca.asp
>

> news <a at a.com> wrote in message news:a4m2uj$9b9$1 at bob.news.rcn.net...
> > Greetings, I have a Dracaena Massangeana plant, and I over watered it,
> > without realizing what type of plant it was. I picked the plant up from
> the
> > trash, it looked healthy at the time. I did replant it into a bigger
pot.
> > The pot did have the words "Massangeana Cane" on it, but, could not find
> > anything through ask.com or any other search engine about Massangeana.
Any