Dogs and Peanut Butter

Melanie melanie.mccluskey at tesco.net
Thu Jun 13 05:09:23 EST 2002

A couple of weeks ago I read that some town in the USA (Philadelphia?) had a problem with
dog owners not scooping their dog's poop from public places.  The great minds of that town
decided to spread the dog poop with peanut butter, the dogs lick the peanut butter off the
poop, go home and lick their owner's face, and so the dog owners realise what is actually
being licked onto their faces, and so they learn to scoop the poop.

So, would this work for cats in the garden?  Do cats lick their poop?

Regards,
Melanie

news:aHlwYXRpYQ==.cb3f228646255f4247c4b6035e6ecc1b at 1023939235.cotse.net...