needed 2

morgan the bear ojoj_18 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 1 05:17:11 EST 2002

hello ! I am jojo, we are having a hard time for our
research about banana sap and we are hoping that you
can share information about banana sap or something
about its properties based on the industry that you
were saying.I hope you can send this as soon as
possible. Or would you mind to send the website of the
said industry?Please. Thank you and god bless you.