Bugs?

Dwayne Conyers dwacon at my-deja.com
Wed Sep 26 15:39:58 EST 2001

Every leafy plant I've brought home... ficus, etc... loses its leafs and
appears to die.  I've noticed small black "gnats" flying around so I doused
them with Safer Soap and it does not good.  When one tree died, I put it on
my deck and within weeks it was back with bright shiny leaves.  Is there a
better way to keep them alive indoors, considering the weather change?
Thanks in advance.

Dwacon
www.dwacon.com