How to grow San Pedro cactus from cuttings?

Cereoid* cereoid at prodigy.net
Fri Sep 7 12:34:18 EST 2001

You grow it the same way you would propagate any other cactus from cuttings.

Yes, there is a more appropriate group than this for your question.

The best place for you to find the answer would be:

Selfabuse.doper.hallucinogenic.plants.busted

Surprised you didn't find anything when you did a kew word search.

news:8gogpt4ef3o9ntekj04moevqhfep6m0f2i at 4ax.com...