Palm House Plant Leaves Browning.. HELP!

len brauer gardenlen at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 7 01:29:49 EST 2001

they are a palm that loves full sub-tropical sun so if you take it
inside it will need very good light, i'm not sure what min' temp they
can handle my books are probably too old. but i would hazard a guess
that they would handle warm temperate conditions maybe to a -4c?

len

On Fri, 7 Sep 2001 00:39:16 -0400, "_Steve" <knoisy_one at yahoo.com>
wrote:

>snipped