hard to find plants - your help is needed!

MrBotany botanic_collector at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 6 14:31:30 EST 2001

Hello,
I was hoping that I might find some help adding a few plants of
interest to my collection. Some of the plants I am looking for are:

Anadenanthera peregrina
Areca catechu
Diplopterys cabrerana
Erythroxylum coca - fresh/viable seeds only
Erythroxylum novagranatense
Myristica fragrens
Piper betel
Synsepalum dulcificum
Theobroma cacao
Vanilla sp.
Voacanga africana

Please email me if you have or know where to get any of the plants
above. I also have an extesive collection and would be willing to
trade.

botanic_collector at hotmail.com