Help me ID this flower please

Cereoid* cereoid at prodigy.net
Sun Sep 2 18:38:21 EST 2001

Now see what you did Johan.

You have given Beverly an opportunity to pontificate upon how wonderful she
is and how terrible I must be for absolutely no reason at all!!

All bow down in the presence of our wonderful queen Beverly.

Her track record may be poor and she may be clueless much of the time but
all that pales in comparison to her high opinion of herself. She never lets
the truth get in the way of a cheap shot at someone she doesn't know. If she
wasn't so flawless, someone might mistaken her for a liar, a hypocrite and a
cowardly troll.

****************

What in the heck was the original topic anyway?

Oh lets see, I called on someone for asking how tall a plant was when what
was needed was a thorough description of an unknown plant. Simply asking how
tall it was would have been of no little help at all in identifying it.

Asking for a description must really be out of line for a person as gifted
in psychic plant identification as Beverly.

Wait a minute, Beverly didn't even bother to crawl out from under her rock
to even hazard a guess. Why should she squander her rare gift with this
group?
She'd rather shake her rattle and hiss.

news:2001Sep2.094504.8209 at jarvis.cs.toronto.edu...