House plant identification ???

Cereoid* cereoid at prodigy.net
Sun Oct 28 21:57:48 EST 2001

Apparently you also lost the ability to scroll down past the first sentence
in a posting and to answer questions!!! Let's try this again. Its not as
though we are asking for government secrets.

How about giving us more clues?

What is the plant in question?

What else does the label say?

Where did she get the plant?

Who was deep throat?

Was this tequila drinking episode during a covert operation in Colombia?

news:9ricbn$dl4$1 at slb4.atl.mindspring.net...