Going Against the Phylogeny Party Line

Greg gbarclay at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 18 09:49:26 EST 2001

I am trying to gather information that refutes the textbook idea that
liverworts and mosses are the salamanders & lizards of the plant
world. Stebbins and Hill's paper "Did Multicellular Plants Invade the
Land?" does this in an advanced style, but what I need are references
to more approachable literature or websites. I would appreciate your
suggestions.
Greg