Mother-in-law's tongue

David White dynasty.white at NOSPAMhome.com
Sun Nov 25 14:00:14 EST 2001

Thank you again.
I'm sorry if my questions are a bit lame but I really am new at this and it
looks like there is so much to learn.
I love having plants around but the only ones that seem to keep are the ones
made of silk. I'm trying to
learn how to keep living plants living.  ( Much nicer) But every time I get
one it ends up dead after a couple of months.
I'll keep trying as I am not too old to learn.

Thank you for the link
Dave

news:MS6M7.1239$9j7.347367618 at newssvr16.news.prodigy.com...