Tumbleweed, gadfly wannabe

Cereoid* cereoid at prodigy.net
Thu Nov 8 14:58:47 EST 2001

Since you admit to have absolutely no interest in the subject, Tumbles, why
feign indignation when somebody confirms it?

If you have nothing relevant to say, why do you insist on blathering on,
Tumbles? Are you trying to play the fool and the village idiot? Nobody said
you had to be an expert, just competent.

Try to stay on topic and the topic is neither you personally nor your
insecurity, Tumbles. Get a life.

news:9segd8$hll$1 at news7.svr.pol.co.uk...