newsgroup for cacti?

Cereoid* cereoid at prodigy.net
Thu Nov 8 08:31:45 EST 2001

Links to the CSSA homepage, Cactus Mall and various succulent plant
nurseries are listed in the American journal and newsletter as well. The
various websites also list the others as links. One does not have to be a
computer expert, only a casual browser of succulent plant websites to be
enlightened to the diversity of what is already available on the subject.
All you have to do is look.

Obviously, neither Bruno (Psycho Cactus) nor Tumbleweed bothered to check
any of them out.

I agree that the existing rec.gardens.cacti should be made into a valid
newsgroup. If it is such an easy problem to solve, then just do it. Enough
of the sniveling from the peanut gallery.

Martin Brown <martin.brown at pandora.be> wrote in message
news:3BEA3742.9482D9E5 at pandora.be...

> Tumbleweed wrote:
>
> > "Cereoid*" <cereoid at prodigy.net> wrote in message
> > news:h%VF7.12871$z82.1642098725 at newssvr17.news.prodigy.com...
> > >
> > > If you were indeed a genuine Cactophile, you would have already been
aware
> > > of Cacti_etc. A google search would turn it up and it is prominently
listed
> > > in the Cactus Mall.
> >
> > Utter bull. A genuine cactophile *has* to be a computer whizz and know
his
> > way intimately around Yahoo, Usenet, email etc? To be an expert on
_cacti_?
> > I dont think so.
>
> Actually it would be difficult for anyone who is a member of the UK based
BCSS
> (British Cacti and Succulents Society) not to know about the Cactus Mall.
There