newsgroup for cacti?

Brian Watson brian at spheroid.demon.co.uk
Thu Nov 8 03:19:34 EST 2001

"Cereoid*" <cereoid at prodigy.net> wrote in message
news:htiG7.14138$7I7.1928644736 at newssvr17.news.prodigy.com...
> It doesn't matter if one top posts, posts to the actual statements or
bottom
> posts. There is always some primadonna that will tell you  are doing it
> wrong!!
>
> Aren't you one of those who is incapable of doing a search on the
Internet,
> Tumbling Tumbleweed? It would appear you have quite a bit to learn
yourself,
> cowpoke.

I wouldn't be so free with the cracks about internet users' pseudonyms, if I
were you, matey.

You are hardly on good ground with that (either).

You are aware, I presume, of the "penicillata" Cereoids and why they are
so-named?

And don't give me any old nonsense about their heads resembling
paintbrushes...
--
Brian