Van Zonneveld & Philippo, NV. , Sassenheim, Holland

Herm VanZonneveld hvanz at home.com
Sun Mar 25 20:31:42 EST 2001

Toff Philippo,
I saw your name on the internet. Your grandfather Bou's brother Piet is still alive and lives in Lisse, Holland and is 90 years old . He is the only male survivor of VanZonneveld $ Philippo firm. My grandfather Herman and Piet's father Jan were the 2 gentlemen who started that business , which became the largest grower and exporter of flower bulbs from the 20's to the late 40's. Your dad lived on Long Island if I am right, near Flushing. Your grandmother's maiden name was "de Gruyter".
I live in So. California, near San Diego and left Holland in 1947.
Just yesterday I received an email from Montreal from Thea Philippo, (maiden name) Piet's daughter.
She is your father's cousin !

P.S. If you need any additional family statistics I have it.To your grandpa Bou's grandmother and beyond. Her name was Gertruida van Zonneveld and my grandfather Herman's stepsister.

Herm VanZonneveld.