Spineless Yukka is Drooping

Cereoid CEREOID at prodigy.net
Wed Mar 21 12:48:17 EST 2001

That's Yucca. No species of Yucca has spines.

Assuming you are talking about one you are growing as a house plant, it is
probably Yucca elephantipes. It does not make a particularly good house
plant as compared to Dracaena. Yuccas need as much light as you can give
them, such as a south facing window or a greenhouse, to do well.

Let the plant dry out. Over watering it should not have caused such serious
damage within one week. Something else is wrong with the plant. Your plant
may have rot.

http://www.hortworld.com/yucca.htm

news:3AB8DAB6.852E82B at ntlworld.com...