Where to plant??? fig & orange tree???

Gary garyw1 at veriomail.com
Sat Mar 3 14:21:48 EST 2001

Hi,

My wife just bought a fig tree and an orange tree.  She wants to have them
grow in our backyard.  We already have a lime tree (more like a bush), and
it produces hundreds of limes every year.

We live in a suburb or New Orleans, so we have a good climate, but I don't
have a lot of room.  How much room do I need for each of these?  All they
told her when she bought them was that they need a lot of sunlight.

Thanks,
Gary
garyw1 at veriomail.com