Tree Restoration

Don dkahler1 at twcny.rr.com
Thu Aug 23 20:45:05 EST 2001

Thank you so much for the info. Very informative. Am I to understand though
that I can cut the top off a tree, say a thirty foot down to a ten foot, or
a ten foot down to a five foot tree and new branches below will develop
where none existed so that Ican have a full tree without it being a pole
with branches and leaves just at the very top? Also, you kind of lost me Rod
when you mentioned slipping twigs into the bole cambial region at different
heights. As I said, my knowledge is very limited when it comes to plants and
trees although I'm willing to learn and have already learned a lot since I
acquired the land. Any more info again is a help. Thanks.

Don