Climing Sticking Ficus HELP HELP HELP !!!

Cereoid* cereoid at prodigy.net
Sat Aug 18 07:12:02 EST 2001

Ficus pumila perhaps?

http://www.desert-tropicals.com/Plants/Moraceae/Ficus_pumila.html

http://azcentral.plantadviser.com/plants/ficupumi.htm

http://www.nobleplants.com/classnotes/spring/springprofiles/vines/ficuspumil
a.htm

No, it doesn't "eat" wood but the roots can penetrate soft wood. You may
want to remove the branches that are growing where you don't want them
before they become established, anyway. You may need to carefully cut away
the rooted branches with a sharp knife or a razor blade.

news:B7A34659.99CD%roback at loop.com...