phytoremediation

Maruthi Sridhar Balaji Bhaskar sb183 at Ra.MsState.Edu
Mon Aug 6 23:40:44 EST 2001

the penny cress (Thlaspi Caeruslescens) is a weed native  of europe and i
enquired for its seed in the nurseries and the seed cooperatives at
starkvuille, Mississippi and other places near by. is there any private or
government seed  agenies which can help me in getting the seed.

bbmsreedhar