Tropical Biology in Australia August 3rd-18th

Laciniata at aol.com Laciniata at aol.com
Wed Apr 25 11:33:33 EST 2001

PLEASE SHARE WITH YOUR PEERS AND STUDENTS: We are offering a tropical ecology
course in Australia Aug. 3rd-18th.  The course will focus on tropical
rainforests, but also explore the Reef, wetlands, and savannas in the
northeastern part of the continent.  All levels of students are welcome - the
course may be taken for credit, however this is not a requirement.  We are
looking for a diverse group of participants.  Total cost including air and
most food is $2750.00
We are flying out of Cleveland however you may meet us in LA for the charter
flight.  for more information contact Dr. Brent DeMars, Lakeland College  440
953-7147 or bdemars at lakeland.cc.oh.us