IUBio Biosequences .. Software .. Molbio soft .. Network News .. FTP

import permit

Bill wmf521 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 15 20:29:05 EST 2001

I need to obtain an import permit from the U.S.Agriculture department for
some exotic foreign plants.  How do I do this?


More information about the Plantbio mailing list

Send comments to us at biosci-help [At] net.bio.net