Plant communication.

Marco Craamer m.craamer at multiweb.nl
Fri Apr 6 16:35:01 EST 2001

Hi!

I heard that a lie-detector works with resistance differances, then
offcourse it can be explained. But the lie-detector changed significantly
when you punish the plant for example. That has nothing to do with normal
electrical signalling inside the plant. Or even stranger when you think you
are going to punish the plant, you get the same effects!

Thank you very much for these names, I will check them out soon!

Greets,

Marco