What's wrong with these plants!?

Gib gilbertg at hevanet.com
Mon Apr 2 22:59:43 EST 2001

Hello,
I could use some help on these plants. The following url:
http://www.100megsfree3.com/bearcreek/stocks.htm

is some pictures of some stocks

These are thai peppers
http://www.100megsfree3.com/bearcreek/peppers.htm

and these are Zinnias
http://www.100megsfree3.com/bearcreek/zinnias.htm

These were all propagated in separate greenhouses. They appear to all
have the same problem.
What is it. Overwatering? Underwatering? Fungus?
We are new to greenhouse growing and we could really use some help on
these. There are other plants with similar symptons, but these are
some of the worst.
We fertilized them with fish fertilizer.  Spritzed with Neem.
Please help. We don't want to lose our stuff.
Any help or suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks
Gib and Amy
Sandy, Oregon