Identify this bush please

Gilbert Baron gbaron at home.com
Fri Sep 22 07:09:05 EST 2000

Indeed that is what it is. I went back and the bamboo stems confirmed it for
me.
I had not noticed that before as they had not been cut and were so dense
that the stems were pretty much invisible.

Luckily it is pretty much surrounded by woods were I am told it does not do
well.

news:eM7BbWXIAHA.329 at cpmsnbbsa09...