studies about Paw Paw(Asimina triloba)

Mizius mizius75 at usa.net
Mon Sep 18 10:30:02 EST 2000

Hello
I am an italian student of Agriculture, I am carrying a study on a north
american annonacea, "Asimina triloba", commonly known as "Paw Paw" tree.
I would appreciate a lot to receive any news from anybody of you who knows
about studies in progress in USA and worldwide about this species, most of
all, I'd need immediate news about any works done on micropropagation and
tissue culture of this species.

Thanks in Adavance
Maurizio Cocchi
Italy