Identify this bush please

1090holley 1090holley at email.msn.com
Mon Sep 18 08:49:12 EST 2000

The plant looks like Japanese knotweed: polygonum cuspidatum--- rhizomatous
perennial that looks like a woody shrub.  Stems are holow and jointed.
Leaves are alternate, and broad egg-shaped.  Flowers are small, white,
elongated, erect clusters that bloom in late summer.  It thrives in moist,
well-drained, shaded areas.

news:ipvw5.43791$Qx4.1507353 at news1.rdc1.il.home.com...