I.D. needed on houseplant

Stephen Jankalski CEREOID at prodigy.net
Tue Sep 5 20:42:10 EST 2000

Maybe its the dreaded Anonymous innominatus var. tricaulis?

It certainly doesn't sound like Zea mays.

Please describe the leaves in greater detail: color, shape, margins, etc.

I don't have enough info to be able to say if its Yucca elephantipes or not.

"Norman Frank" <ngfrank at bellsouth.net> wrote in message
news:LSft5.6648$RY2.57491 at news4.mco...
>      I was in Home Depot and bought a plant hoping my  wife could identify
> it, but she thinks it is a "corn plant' and it doesn't exactly match the
> picture. They had a whole table of them, and it only costs $15, so I
imagine
> its pretty common.
>      The plant stands about 3-4 feet high and is in a 10 inch pot. The
main
> feature is the trio of naked trunks each about 1-2 inches in diameter.
These