Poison Sumac type plant ID needed

Rabbath rabbath at aol.com
Tue Sep 5 11:46:59 EST 2000

I have some small tree-like plants in my back yard (Boston, MA suburb), and I
would like to know what they are.  The leaves look like Poison Sumac, but there
are no bogs or swamps nearby.  I have seen some of these grow 20-30+ feet tall.
 And I believe that they have clusters of red berries on them at some point in
the year.  Thank you so very much for any info.  Please email me.

Rabbath at aol.com