palm tree

Gene Newcomb newcombg at ava.bcc.orst.edu
Thu Nov 30 15:38:01 EST 2000

Take a look around town and see if there are any palms growing. British winters
vary from place to place and year to year, so a local survey would indicate
whether any palms have been able to survive.

It seems to me I remember palms in that balmy location on the west side of
Scotland whose name I have forgotten.

Gene