White mould on African violet soil

fontainel at mythirdage.com fontainel at mythirdage.com
Sun Nov 26 10:22:26 EST 2000

Last year, African violets that I had enjoyed for several years slowly wasted away, with no apparent culprit except a fuzzy white mould on the soil.  I tried underwatering until they were parched, but it did no good. The plants were in a large airy room, in indirect sunlight.  This year, I've just found the mould on four healthy, new, flowering violets.  They've been in the house
about two months.  Any suggestions on how I can save the plants?

Linda

Third Ager [thurd-aij-er] n. 1. grown-up;  2. rule-breaker;
3. someone in the best years of their life.  See also: Boomer.

http://www.thirdage.com

---