request for assistance in naming a bush/shrub

Martha Koenig martha_koenig at juno.com
Fri Nov 24 11:15:36 EST 2000

Hello. I am in Gardiner New York, near Poughkeepsie, Middletown and
Kingston. I have two plants in my yard that presently have lots of red
berries on them. I notice many of these plants in the forests along the
roads here. Plant is about 8-9 ft high. Looking for a
name...........Thanks Martha Koenig
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

---