Please help...

Gomez, Erika/SJC egomez at CH2M.com
Thu Nov 16 13:35:40 EST 2000

I have owned a beautiful Bonzai Tree since early Aug. It loved sitting on my
window sill at work. Unfortunately I was out of the office 4 days and there
was freeze. It froze of course, but I am not sure about the roots. I have
not done anything w/ it because I don't know what to do. All the leaves are
dry of course and I want to know, should I take them all off and trim the
branches back to let new growth start up?  Please, Please help. Thank You.
e.

---