Apology for Plants and Beer

EP ericpman1 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 6 17:20:32 EST 2000

I have received your e-mail notification concerning the posting to the
newsgroup bionet.plants.
I fully understand the responsibilities of the newsgroup user and the
implications that postings to the newsgroups may have.

Abuse of the Internet Acceptable Use policy will not continue and will
not arise again.
This letter is to notify you of my acknowledgement and understanding.

I apologize for the inappropriate posting to this newsgroup.
Such misuse of this resource was unjustified.

Thank you.