Please enlighten my ignorance 8-)

Zebitty zebitty at australis.aunz.com
Tue Dec 19 01:40:54 EST 2000

Unfortunately, I neglected to write down the genus I was specifically
thinking of and it will be a couple of weeks before I'm in a position to
access that book again. However the genus Solanis also seems to fit. Many of
these plants look similar as you would expect but a couple I have seen look
remarkably different (unless like you say they have been wrongly identified
for me).

Thanks again