Interior Landscaping Growth Initiative Information

mcrae at mccaren.com mcrae at mccaren.com
Mon Dec 11 21:15:20 EST 2000

I'm e-mailing you, other plantscaping and allied trade professionals to share the message of "Plants at Work".  But before I describe this unique marketing initiative, I am asking you to think about something.  I know YOU are already aware of the value of interior landscaping in corporate environments, hotels, shopping malls and other spaces.  But do you think our end users REALLY understand the true value of our products?  I always think my customers do, but each and every time one of them cancels or reduces their service completely, I am reminded our users don't understand the true value of our work and interior landscaping in their environment.  Do you wish you had a national marketing plan to change their minds?

"Plants at Work", is the joining together of concerned interior industry professionals to strengthen the interior industry with a unified face and combined marketing voice. The Interior Growth Initiative is a three to five year national marketing campaign to reach corporate and facility mangers and other buyers, with the message that plants are valuable to their business and profitability.  Sound good so far?  As a business owner, this is just the type of marketing campaign that I would like to launch but my company does not have the funds to do it with the style and depth that it needs to be done.  My solution was, to pledge $5,000.00 each year, for the next 3 years to the Interior Industry Growth Initiative.  I know I will receive a return on my investment - via increased business. My pledge will be pooled with everyone else's funds and a full scale, national campaign to increase the awareness of the value of interior landscaping will commence.

This campaign will not begin without your pledge too!  Just think, one strong voice, one sound message and all because you recognize, as an individual, YOU can make a difference.  The "Plants at Work" marketing message will reshape the attitudes, practices and buying habits of those who utilize your products and services.

Please lend your support now so we can move forward with our marketing plans. Nothing can happen until we reach our funding goal. Please help us by making your pledge, and by inviting your key suppliers to pledge as well.

To make things simple, you can e-mail me directly with the amount of your pledge. Invoices will not be generated until we have reached the funding goal.  If you would prefer to be invoiced in December for tax purposes, please make note of that in your response.

If you need more information to make your decision, you can find it at ...

For the Initiative Executive Summary you can go to:
http://www.alca.org/html/iigrowth.html

To make a pledge you can go to:
http://www.interiorscape.com/pledge/pledgetest.html
Or
http://apphost2.infosrc.com/alca/html/pledgeform.html

Please take a few minutes and make your pledge today.

Best wishes for the upcoming holiday season. Thank you for your consideration.

Warm Regards,
McRae Anderson, CLP, ASLA
President
McCaren Designs, Inc.

PS: If you've already contributed to the Initiative, I thank you and urge you to contact other interested professionals to gain their support.  Sometimes the only difference between success and failure is initiative.

You received this e-mail because you have been identified as a concerned interior landscape professional or an allied trade professional.  If you do not wish to receive Interior Landscaping Growth Initiative notices and information in the future, please reply to this e-mail and type REMOVE in subject line.

---