Ginkgo: how long in US?

CorK kwantenzap at xs4all.nl
Tue Dec 5 02:06:19 EST 2000

On 3 Dec 2000 20:19:31 -0600, reikirk at ksu.edu (Bob Kirk) wrote:

There are not many old Ginkgos in the USA. That's why it is sad and
uncivilized to cut down a rare 100-year old female Ginkgo (read my
specials-page).
Much information about the tree Ginkgo biloba (and also about its
presence in America) can be read on my homepage:

The Ginkgo Pages
http://www.xs4all.nl/~kwanten