Saintpaulia not blooming

Cereoid CEREOID at prodigy.net
Sun Dec 3 16:54:30 EST 2000

Don't you mean "not a single plant has bloomed"?

"African Violets" will bloom when the evening temperature is cooler than the
day temp. That is why they tend to bloom best when grown in bay windows. It
may also be possible you have over fertilized your plants too.

Try this link for info on growing "African Violets".
http://edis.ifas.ufl.edu/MG028

news:Pine.LNX.4.10.10012031522520.31795-100000 at Gloria.CAM.ORG...