Saintpaulia not blooming

Marc Tardif intmktg at Gloria.CAM.ORG
Sun Dec 3 15:24:42 EST 2000

I live in Quebec and keep a few Saintpaulia (African
Violets) next to a stained glass window, so there is
often light during the day but never too bright. The
problem is that it's been over a year now and not a
single flower has bloomed. I tried adding fertilizer
but I'm still stuck with leafs only. Any ideas what
can possibly be wrong?

PS. This is the first time I post to this newsgroup
    and could tell very little about the topic from
    the 10 messages archived on my isp's server. So
    please let me know if I should be posting my
    question on another newsgroup or mailing list.