Yellow Mushrooms in house plants

panny at my-deja.com panny at my-deja.com
Tue Sep 28 10:11:03 EST 1999

Hi

Some of my house plants have started growing the weirdest looking
bright yellow mushrooms!
It only seems to happen with the plants that are in a very warm, south
facing room.  I water them regularly because the conditions mean the
soil dries out very quickly.
Does anyone know whether this means there's something wrong with the
soil?  If so, will it effect my plants?  How can I stop these mushrooms
from growing?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.