IUBio Biosequences .. Software .. Molbio soft .. Network News .. FTP

What's the name of that stuff...

e.t. emt1 at bellsouth.net
Sun Sep 26 13:29:32 EST 1999

...that you paint on the top of cropped plants (i.e. cornplants) to make
them sprout out the sides?  Is it a Home-Depot or Pike's type of item?
Expensive?  Thanks!!!  e.t.

More information about the Plantbio mailing list

Send comments to us at biosci-help [At] net.bio.net