poinsettia

William Montgomery wlmont at webtv.net
Tue Sep 21 12:29:17 EST 1999

I have a poinettia from last year.  Not knowing what to do with it (it
was looking kinda in the last stages of life) I set it out in the yard
behind some large rocks .  I forgot about it until someone commented on
how good it looked, and it did lucious green growth and healthy.  Now
its getting colder and last night frost was forcast but didn't show.  My
poinsettia ends of the plant (stems) are turning red color, but the
leaves are drooping and turning yellow. It brought it in the house
yesterday and It look s a little better.

What do I do from here to stimulate growth and for the leaves to turn
red.
Would greatly appreciate the help.
Thank you very much for any and help.

Post here to email me either way wlmont at webtv.net