Saffron Crocus sativus

Steve Hinkson sphinkson at worldnet.att.net
Sat Sep 11 04:32:28 EST 1999

*grin*
Hell, maybe I'm even older than Bev !  When I first learned programming, it was
on punch cards !  When we got a APL IBM Selectric terminal, I thought that was
heaven !
Bev makes the point, Veronica, that not everyone has access to, nor can afford
updated systems.  I suppose that's a bit true, but should we "dumb-down"
internet for that reason?
Public schools and many public colleges have "dumbed-down" to graduate more and
eliminate less of their enrollment.  Maybe I'm an old fart, but I think that was
a BIG mistake too. Many students are likely not literate enough to use usenet.

Steve

--
Drop by and see me at :
 http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Spa/6811