Ti plant

Stephen M Jankalski CEREOID at prodigy.net
Mon Sep 6 15:38:37 EST 1999

If I read you correctly, you just did propagate it. Remove the rooted leafy
stem and the log will produce another.

Your plant is Cordyline terminalis.

Here are a couple of links with info on how to grow it.

http://agrolink.moa.my/doa/english/garden/ag_cordl.html

http://www.northeast-greenhouses.com/plants/cordyline.html

David Nornan Hare <pixiedave at mindspring.com> wrote in article
<7r17dp$idh$1 at nntp8.atl.mindspring.net>...