Ti plant

David Nornan Hare pixiedave at mindspring.com
Mon Sep 6 15:13:02 EST 1999

I have a 5 year old Ti plant that I started from piece of root/trunk that
came in a blister pack from Hawaii.  I shaved the wax of the ends and soaked
an eternity until roots appeared.  The plant appears to be healthy.  My
question;  How would one go about propagating this plant.  Is it old enough
, would I cut and section the trunk and soak like original piece.  Will the
root and stump survive and put out more leaves Ect? Thanks