In search of BAMBOO REMOVAL HELP!

Vabeach24 vabeach24 at aol.com
Tue Jun 29 08:52:19 EST 1999

HELP   anyone with sugestions on how to rid property of bamboo!  I had a patch
of this never say die plant about 5 ft wide and 30-40 feet long...and at least
20ft high in places!  Please help!  Any help in greatly thanked...!

At this time its all been cut down and removed down to about 1-2 inch stumps.
New shoots are showing up every day.. I have tried heavy duty brush clearing
RoundUP and everything else.....No results!

Thanks for the help!

Chuck
Va Beach VA
vabeach24 at aol.com