McDONALD'S TO BAN GENETICALLY MODIFIED (GM) FOODS

Stephen M Jankalski CEREOID at prodigy.net
Sun Jun 27 14:41:19 EST 1999

Is McDonald's banning General Motors (GM) too?

All the plant and animal material in their food has been genetically
modified in one form or another since ancient times.

What will their food be made from now? Plastics?

Yet another fast food chain is overeacting from a misunderstanding of what
genetically modified actually means. They are bowing to the ignorance of
the uninformed public. Shame on them all.

They should have been informing the public to the facts instead.

Ban-GMO at hotmail.com wrote in article <37762D68.DD804840 at hotmail.com>...